vendredi, mars 24, 2006

Tripoli-Mina Race


The 2nd of April will be held the Tripoli Mina race which is organized by the Beirut Marathon Association. It's a 10-K race so it's a "fun" race and nothing compared to the 42.185 Km of the Marathon. By the way, you can see my picture (See how messed up I was) at the finish line after the 2005 Beirut Marathon where I had some bad but unforgettable and fruitful experience. I'm so excited about this race, especially that I would be running a very familiar track where I will pass next to my house in El Mina, provided i recover from my lower back injury that I mentioned in a previous post. I recomment for those of you who in Lebanon to participate in this race. It's a nice way to spend your sunday. For more info about the race (time, place, registration) go to the Beirut Marathon Association website.

Aucun commentaire: