dimanche, décembre 25, 2005

Bad weather Good weather

I wanna find out about something. Why does the bad weather is always described as cold weather, rain, snow. And the hot weather is rather a hot one with humidity. Weather is not asubjective notion. We cannot describe it as bad, good. It's how we, animals (yes we are among the animals, and our specie is Homo sapiens sapiens) For me, a weather with rain, snow, fog, tornadoes storms is a beautiful weather that let me feel in equilibrium with myself.
Au moins, je ne suis pas allergique à ce climat. Quand il fait chaud, je vis des crises d'éternuements, démangeaisons, problèmes respiratoires etc qui pourront se compliquer jusqu'au choc anaphylactique (peut-être c'est pas comme ça que ça s'ecrit)
En plus, des études ont montré que les étudiants performent mieux aux examens en hiver qu'en été.
Conclusion : I'm enjoying my time these days with this great weather that we have in Lebanon, specially during christmas. I hope it will continue like that. This weather gives big boost for inspiration

Aucun commentaire: