samedi, décembre 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I think you noticed all of you who have been reading my blog lately that I'm not being productive tese days and my messages are consisting of greetings, congratulations, copy/paste messages etc. Why? I think there are several reasons. First of all, I was overloaded these days. Lots of work in the faculty of health sciences in AUB. But since holidays just started, it's no oonger an excuse. Well in fact, the connection in my house, with all the bad weather is not too fast and since I'm impatient these days (maybe because i'm not meditating regularly) so i hate waiting for each page to open. And in addition to that, I'm passing a critical moment in my life (well maybe not life, short term effects I think, I hope so)
Sorry for leaving you with this gloomy mood
BTW, let me before leaving, to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS (since it's the main topic of the message)

Aucun commentaire: