jeudi, janvier 25, 2007

Clashes renewed

It seems that clashes have renewed between pro-government and opposition supporters. I don't know much about what's happening exactly but it seems that one died already. I'm heading back home to know more about what's going on. I hope it will be safe to go. Anyway, this is all wrong and shouldn't happen. We must learn from the past!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I guess we forgot our past so how can we learn from it!

nobilis tobilis a dit…

And even for those who still remember their past, they have different versions of it.

BTW, it's weird how my blogging activity drastically decreases during the week-end.

Anonyme a dit…

Blogging is at its top when there's work to do, studies, or anything important to accomplish and when we're not working or studying and we're having fun sure we're not sticking to our laptop lol :D at least am talking for me :D

Lebrecord a dit…

I think that there is a difference between education and culture. Many in Lebanon are educated, but only few are cultured. I mean, college students fighting among each other because of political affiliations. Akh, when will it end!

Krys a dit…

still on this earth or blog strike?????

healthcare.consultant a dit…

Hey did u hear what happened yesterday in Lebanese university? Well I don't think this year the Lebanese university students had the opportunity to get their higher education... maybe they are too busy killing each other..... Maybe militias are so happy corrupting the youth, manipulating their minds, and provoking them to turn to violence....god when are we gonna learn....